Day 12- The Gratitude Challenge
”I finally realized that being grateful to my body was key to giving more love to myself.”
Day 12 of the Gratitude Challenge Nicole asks us to love our bodies: read more here
My 5 blessings for today relate to my body:
- I am grateful for my feel because they give me so much pleasure as I walk barefoot on the beach such a feeling of freedom. (PS I only wear shoes when I go out or it is very cold-I just love being barefoot)
- I am truly grateful for my fingers because they allow me to share my thoughts with the you as I write this and feel grateful.
- I am very grateful for the skin because that felt so smooth as I rubbed coconut oil on it this morning
- I feel so blessed that for my hands because they lovingly give me so much joy as I cut up food to cook such creativity
- I am so grateful to eyes as they allow me to watch the gentle movement of the palm tree I can see out my window.
How will you love your body today?
Now I am off to count my blessings have shower and be loving and thankful to my body – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story