Day 10 : The Gratitude Challenge
It’s Day 10 of the Gratitude Challenge and today I see Nicole has shared one of a wonderful quotes from Winnie The Pooh:
“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” ~ A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Day 10 of the Gratitude Challenge is about our Abundant Thinking……Nicole writes
Our future is not fixed. It is mutable and constantly changing in response to our thoughts, actions and beliefs.
When we believe that our Universe is abundant, and that it is a kind, safe and helpful place – indeed, that the Universe can be utterly delightful – then we start attracting more and more of that kind of positive energy into our lives.
From that place of Abundant Thinking and Gratitude we start to find ourselves expanding. We begin to feel more uplifted, more upbeat. We gain confidence.
We begin to believe in possibilities. We begin to allow the Grace of the Universe to touch our lives. We get ourselves out of resistance and back into flow.
And from that place of flow, our lives change forever.
But how do we get to that place? Abundant thinking is created by counting our blessings.
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for the warmth of my bed because this morning it is cold outside so it is wonderful to snuggle under the covers
- I am truly grateful to Nicole for the wonderful abundance meditation that is part of today’s Gratitude Party
- I am very grateful for the sun shining through the trees because I know that the day ahead will be full of love and golden opportunities to be truly grateful.
- I feel so blessed for the comfrey (knitbone) growing in my garden because this will help to heal my bones and especially thanks this week to Bill who has kept my supply up and gave me a new plant. I now have 4 plants growing so soon I will be able to pick 4 hands each day from my own garden.
- I am so grateful to Michael Losier who first taught me the importance of abundance
How much gratitude are you holding in your heart today??
Now I am off to count my blessings,enjoy my abundance and be so grateful – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story