Day 22 The Gratitude Challenge
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. – C. S. Lewis
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful to my parents who read me stories when I was a child because this gave me a love of reading and of books
- I am truly grateful for all the books I have on my bookshelves and by my bed because there is always some magic to discover
- I am very grateful that I know I have books inside me and just yesterday in my journal I wrote about sharing these with the world.
- I feel so grateful for my hands and fingers because these allow me to write, paint, draw, stitch and type so I can share my inspiration with the world.
- I am so grateful for the local library because yesterday I borrowed a wonderful inspirational story DVD and books on creativity.
Day 22 of the Gratitude Challenge: Today’s extra challenge is about stories. From Nicole:
“Stories are powerful things, and they come in many forms; books, movies, songs, poems, plays, ballets and operas, and even through letters and conversations.” “Today, celebrate stories, and give thanks for them. Thank you for the gift of stories in my life! Read more here
There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
~ Maya Angelou
Will you read watch listen to or write a story with gratitude today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the beach – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story