What’s Your Vision For Tomorrow?
It’s Day 8 of the Gratitude Challenge and today I see Nicole has shared one of my favorite gratitude quotes from Melody Beattie:
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ~ Melody Beattie
The last line of this saying creates a vision for tomorrow is the add on for today’s challenge asking us today, to think of something you really want. Then think of someone who has it already.
Day 8 of the Gratitude Challenge which also asks us whether we are in flow: are we allowing or are we resisting .read more here
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for the peace I feel in my heart this morning after a good sleep
- I am truly grateful to facebook because of all the love and support I receive.
- I am very grateful for the fresh hot lemon drink I have each morning as it help to cleanse and alkalize my system and gives me a great start to the day
- I feel so blessed that I have great eyesight and can feast on all the gifts that nature puts out there for me to delight in each day
- I am so grateful to Joyce Schwarz for Vision Board Course that expanded and simplified my vision board skills
So what do you really want in your life what’s you vision for tomorrow?
Now I am off to count my blessings and be so grateful – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story