I loved this quote Nicole shared on day 1 of the Gratitude Challenge
“If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, “thank you,” that would suffice.” ~Meister Eckhart
Today’s practice has 3 parts which we are to follow each day of the challenge and beyond: Firstly is to share 5 things I am grateful for and why:
- I am so grateful for sun shining at the beach this morning because it gives me vitamin D that builds my bones
- I am very grateful for fresh strawberries I had for breakfast because they tasted so delicious and smelt yummy
- I am blessed to have a garden because I can grow fresh herbs and veggies
- I am so grateful for all the love and support I have, because it helps me to heal.
- I am grateful for my ipod, because I can do my special shiver shaking outside in the sun
Count each Blessing like this – Touch your thumb and say Today I am grateful for _______________. As you list each Blessing, visualise that thing in your mind, and summon emotion about that thing. Feel yourself smile, or radiate love, or feel positive, encouraged, comforted or any other emotion that makes you feel good. Then say Thank You from your heart.
What a wonderful way to celebrate your blessed life
Please join in here in the comments or over at Facebook