Today I am Grateful for:
- The magic I felt walking on the beach this morning, very few footprints, the reflection from the wonderful cloud patterns. It is a Magic Monday
- The abundance I fely when I discovered I could have bought a fresh live mullet for from the local fisherman today at Rainbow Bay. Tomorrow I will be ready for abundance with some gold coins in the pocket, a plastic bag and a small esky in the car to take the fish home in.
- I am beginning to listen to my intuition, ask for guidance and trust
- that I have wonderful memories- have been sorting through old photos
- that I had wonderful parents who encoraged my independence and my creativity andgave me so many of my wonderful happy memories of a childhood well spent