My Attitude of Gratitude Attracts More Abundance
- The magic of watching seeing whales swimming close in at Coolangatta
- The abundance of local fresh food we have. Like the wonderful local fresh Tailor we had for dinner. The recipe was given to me by the shop owner- so simple Make an alfoil package, spray with Virgin Olive Oil, stuff the cavity with fresh dill, and sliced orange, I also put dill m cracked peepr and salt, plus sliced orange on the top of the fish and baked in a moderate oven for 30 mins. Yes it was delicious
- The clear blue skies and wonderful fresh air
- how journaling each art before I start the day is bringing clarity
- the free teleseminar Lorraine Cohen put on yesterday with Morgana Rae on money- so insightful
What are you grateful for today?