Today I am grateful for
- being alive and open to all that is opening up for me
- harmonious family reconnections, I love a peaceful outcome and the joy that brings
- where I live and the beauty of Mount Warning, This photo taken close by at Uki. We also have the magic of seeing it from afar each morning as we drive back from the beach.
- the luxury of working from home and having a slow day after having visitors for 3 days. Listening to my body:)
- the priviledge of sharing the Law of Attraction Carnival with Ellie Walsh and reading some great LOA stories. Check them out and share your story in the next carnival.
What Are You Grateful For Today?