Today I am grateful for
- the wonderful day I spent yesterday with my family visiting the beautiful Tweed Valley, so much beauty.
- The amazing art from the Art Express Students exhibition at Tweed River Art Gallery where the photo above was taken from
- The wonder Banana Cabana where I got fresh Kaffir Limes and lime leaves and an abundance of fresh bananas @ $.99cent a kilo ( 2.2lbs)
- The full moon and venus smiling at me when I looked outside last night. I love full moons
- The joy at taking time out to sit and chat with my sister-in-law after many years of experiencing a strained relationship.
- The inspiration my book emergings was for Gabby- time to take massive action
What Are You Grateful For Today?