Today I am grateful for
- getting fitter, I was less puffed as I climed the hill on our morning walk
- my brother and sister in law visiting- we haven’t seen one another for 5 years and it was like it was yesterday
- that having people visit is a great time to really appreciate where you live as you do tourist things
- revisiting our childhood holidays here at Coolangatta with my brother as we visited where we had stayed many years ago as teenagers.
- writing a new blog post at Abundance Highway that just flowed
- google as just found a great drive to take today to show the beauty of the Tweed Valley
- The magic of the moon and the light at sunset
What Are You Grateful For Today?