Today I am grateful for
- Day 90, Woo Hoo- I have done what I said I would do and be accountable to me. This started as part of the Boundless Living Challenge where I set myself the goal of recording for 30 Days 5 things I was grateful for each day, which I then extended to 90 as I knew that this was more likely to develop an ongoing habit. Has my life changed? Yes I have so much more joy.
- Waking each day really looking forward to the day and feeling full of joy.
- The sun shining in paradise
- The openings that are coming are truly amazing now that I am feeling happy almost 24/7
- The recordings of what is coming for me this week in SMTB when I embark on transforming my business, awesome, I am so excited and so grateful to Maria Andros
What Are You Grateful For Today?