Today I am grateful for:
- The generosity of Brian Williams in sharing his amazing experience of Maria Andros’s Socal Media Traffic Blueprint coaching program
- the abundance of fresh air and sunlight I have in my life, makes me feel alive
- the freedom I have to take my laptop out in the sun and write
- The excitement I felt when I woke up about the new day ahead and all the wonderful things I am going to do today.
- I just love my life
- that I live where I live and experience freedom each day
- Day 38 World Gratitude Gathering:Peace by Piece Imagine Gratitude is an instrument of Peace – gracefully unifying heart and mind, and so releasing the boundaries of time, to freely enjoy riding the currents of creation … a ‘Peace’ of Love flowing to Grow and BE the Great*Full*Ness of Life.
What Are You Grateful For Today?