Today I am grateful for:
- Applecare guy in Singapore last night for their wonderful care and service in saving me from having to reformat my macbook
- The magic of google search for solving my wordpress visual editor challenge, Thanks to Tricia’s Musings I can now write a post at Abundance Highway
- The abundance of food I have in my cupboards to whip up a wonderul tasty dinner in the middle of computer hardware failures
- The joy I feel each day for all the abundance I have in all areas of my life
- the power of love
- The magic of friendship and the acknowledgement I am given. thankyou Annette
- Day 37 World Gratitude Gathering:Rippling Spheres of Gratitude
Imagine Gratitude rippling peacefully beyond you. Take note of the rise and fall, the crest and the trough, as it flows to grow beyond Now.
Originating at the sacred heart-space within, each beat creates waves of Love and Gratitude rippling through you physically (water), emotionally (vibration), and spiritually (frequency).
Now, imagine two hearts gathered in Gratitude ~ waking ripples growing to meet and greet while
forming (k)new space for creation between, like this:
What Are You Grateful For Today?