Today I am grateful for:
- The amazing light and cloud effect on the beach this morning-
- The Movie review by my friend Jenny Mannion on Debbie Ford’s The Shadow Effect how learning how your shadow can heal you- absolutley fascinating.
- Email! Today I started cleaning it up after finally reading Michelle Connolly’s simple way to take control of my email. Her book Inbox Zen provides a simple solution. Finding some real treasures too, as well as creating space by unsubscribing from unread newsletters etc.
- having the flexibilty to have lunch yesterday with friends passing through.
- World Gratitude Gathering Day 33 – Letting Go a timely topic for me and I really like this quote
Through the words of another time, the ancients invited us to embrace our lost mode of prayer as a consciousness that we become, rather than a prescribed form of action that we perform upon occasion. In words that are as simple as they are elegant, we are reminded to be “surrounded” by the answer to our prayers and “enveloped” by the conditions that we choose to experience. In the modern idiom, this description suggests to us that to effect change in our world, we are invited to first have the feelings of the change having happened.
What Are You Grateful For Today?