Today I am grateful for:
- The amazing sunset we saw last night, almost surreal.
- having access to a good library where I was able to borrow four inspirational books including the new Byron Katie book which has a great title:Who Would You Be Without Your Story?: Dialogues with Byron Katie
- Walking up and seeing the moon still shining
- taking a day out and feeling good, relaxed and so blessed. Everything I did with joy.
- Day 27 World Gratitude Gathering:Go to your heart and ask “Who am I grateful for?”As an image, a memory, an inspiration surfaces – trust and follow this inner prompting. Now write a thank you note to this person. Allow your heart to guide your hand as you relate, appreciate and edify another for their gift of Gratitude to you! Let go of any pressure to deliver this message. Rather – focus on content, essence and expression of the full-ness of Gratitude brimming within. So who will you write to? read more at Writes Of Passage
What Are You Grateful For Today?