I am grateful today for:
- Meeting 26 likeminded people, who were receptive to my Law of Attraction talk and would like to become Deliberate Attractors
- my own recognition of finding and sharing my passion for creating change and helping people get more of what they do want in their lives.
- self-acceptance that I am on purpose
- realizing my self esteem is on the rise
- google for connecting with an old friend, what did we do before search?
Day 23 : World Gratitude Gathering- Rainbows ~ and I love rainbows:)
full spectrum visualizations of watery manifestations bridging earth and sky right before our very eyes.
Rainbows offer a sensory confirmation that change is in the air, using present elements to create a shift in perspective – full spectrum, that is.
So it is with manifesting intentions. By shining our light (attention, intention) through water (our bodies being 70% water, brain 85%) an arc connects all that IS with all that may BE.
What is this arc, this connection, this bridge?
Simply this: Intention
Intention bridges emotion with possibility.
Like a rainbow ~ arcing through watery time, bending Light to reflect colors sublime ~ our intentions bridge heaven and earth … connecting emotion with matter, possibility with manifestation.
Gratitude is our presence, witness and acceptance of this gift.
What Are You Grateful For Today?