I am grateful today for:
- The abundance I experienced yesterday makes me feel so grateful- A free seminar, free lunch and in a luxurious environment of The Hyatt at Sanctuary Cove.
- The 1 on 1 session I had with Sarah Jane Michaels from The House of Angels, yesteday, so special.
- Meeting and spending time with like minded people yesterday- feels so great and raises the vibes.
- Taking the time to relax for the day and have a day away from the computer- felt blissful
- Day 20 of World Gratitude Gathering –ROOTED IN GRATITUDE
Just as Gratitude is give and receive, so it is, too, with trees.
These grow both up and down (branch and root),
continually exchange water, ground us in the NOW
and offer comfort, protection, and a daily changing
Just for today :
Let’s give thanks for our arboreal friends, their verdant
presence and watery essence as living, loving messengers
Look around for a nearby tree. Breathe deeply it’s vibrant
nature. Take a moment to appreciate it’s unique-ness,
stage of growth, and continual state of change … as
well as it’s subtle way of mirroring the symbol of Gratitude,
What Are You Grateful For Today?