What Am I Grateful For Today?
- I am grateful for taking time to do tai chi/ qigong from a free dvd that came with a health magazinge on a very rainy morning here in paradise.
- I am grateful for the wonderful rain, the garden gets watered , the dams get fuller, everything is so green so much abundance.
- This amazing quote from Sarah Breathnach: “When we choose not to focus on what’s missing from our lives
but are grateful for the abundance that’s present…
we experience heaven on earth.”
- A wonderful movie that was shared with me about gratitude Learning to Dance in the Rain
- Day 17 of World Gratitude Gathering : Simply this: Fortitude is what turns our hearts to Gratitude in times of challenge. Fortitude is our strength, commitment, co-creating a world waking to the power of Love in Gratitude.
What Are You Grateful For Today?