What Am I Grateful For Today?
- Today I am grateful to Mari Smith for her wonderful Q & A session on facebook and twitter great tips and tools to simplify the process.
- the joy I feel sitting in the sun today working, what a treat
- all the amazing free resources that people share online
- the world the has changed that I can talk with my friends for free around the world
- just for being me
- the power of the internet
- Day 11 of Gratitude Gathering Today’s gratitude exercise suggests focussing on spirals and circles for meditation. Here are two images that you can focus on for meditaion
You see …
spirals, circles, dots and grids
are all geometric signals of a happening shift
~ as seen by the minds eye~
entopic forms transporting us beyond the norm
to worlds of wonder, bliss, ecstasy and JOY
all present within YOU
opening through this symbol of Gratitude.
our heavens dance in circles and spirals,
from the smallest atoms to the grandest galaxies.So it is, too, with you as Gratitude.
What are you grateful for today?