What Am I Grateful For Today?
- the amazing patterns I saw in the clouds as I walked outside to have breakfast today
- after seeing these amazing patterns and reflections created by the rising sun
- Having my Simple Scrumptious Spinach Spinach selected for one of Sunrise Homecook heroes Selection.
- All the wonerful friends who have joined Law of Attraction in Action Fan Page
- Day 10 at World Gratitude Gathering I love the theme Grip on Gratitude
Make a right-handed fist … now cup this curled grip with your left fist and voila!
Gratitude in the palm of your hands.
Both give and receive, our hands serve to support, create, soothe and administrate Life. Energetically – our left is receive and our right, Give. Now that you’ve got Gratitude in your grasp, let’s expand this Gratitude and connect with others’ hands …
Open your left hand, palm facing up.
Open your right hand, palm facing down.
Imagine Love and Light flowing through you, in through the left -out through the right. Lifting your hands to heart level, feel a shift as you imagine others on each side of you, hands connected in a growing circle of Gratitude. Allow this energetic river to pulse, play and wind it’s way, encircling the Earth as we all say,
“Thank you for being YOU. In Love and Gratitude, Me.”
What are you grateful for today?