What I am Grateful For Today………….
- The abundance of farm fresh produce we bought yesterday at the local markets including just picked lemons.
- The wonderful sunshine we had on this winter weekend, sitting and walking in the clean crisp sunny air is so healthy
- Great coaching call from my mentor, I feel myself moving forward
- Memories of childhood as I cooked the fresh rhubarb that we bought at the markets- as a child we had this growing in out garden. I remember bowls of freshly stewed rhubarb
- Des for helping me work through my Leak Discovery and Repair Process that I was procrastinating over- I now have sensible to do lists for clearing my clutter and healing any energy leaks I have. It is a wonderful empowering exercise.
- Adding gifts and gains to my daily gratitude, (which by the way I do do each night on my journal and am about to do here instead)
- Great wisdom from Stephanie my spiritual partner on my work on my personal branding and a great resource she shared with me.
What are you grateful for today?