The 3o Day Challenge is over what a beautiful ride it had been. Yes I will keep doing this each day and I am now concentrating on my blog at http;//suziecheel.com where I will be writing about Abundance, Creativity, Health and Healing, sharing my art, some recipes as well as gratitude. There will be interviews and video too.
So what’s happening here? I am planning to continue my daily gratitude this time in a paper journal. There will be a weekly post on Thursday that you can join in more details coming.
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful Cheryl Lee Harnish for her Path of the Soul, Destiny Cards because each morning I head online to get the message from my soul and so often it is in alignment
- I am truly grateful for Anne Aleckson because her wisdom yesterday was a wake up call for me
- I am very grateful for the mail because t receive wonderful cards with special messages
- I feel so grateful for the rhubarb I bought at the market because when i cooked it yesterday it brought back wonderful childhood memories as we had a rhubarb patch in our back yard
- I am so grateful for my backyard because I am treated to the beauty of nature every morning when I wake up
I feel so blessed. What are you grateful for today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the farmers market- wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
To read about the 30 Day Challenge head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story
Sean Goldfaden says
Congrats on finishing your 30-day challenge! I’m doing research on Gratitude for a company I just started working for and in doing so, stumbled across your blog.
I’ll definitely be checking out your personal blog – as it appears your wrapping things up over here, but in the mean time wanted to get your thoughts on our new site http://www.thankaday.com.
We believe (as I’m sure you do as well) that gratitude journals are extremely effective in helping people get to a happier state of mind, so we wanted to provide a website where anyone could keep and maintain all the memories, people, and things they’re thankful for.
If you get a few minutes, I’d love to hear how it stacks up with what you’ve been doing the past few weeks, as well as how you like it compared to a traditional paper journal. Thanks so much Suzie! I really appreciate it.
Hope all is well!
-Sean Goldfaden (Community Manager at Thankaday.com)
Suzie Cheel says
Thanks I have continued and use a journal every morning. I like paper as it flows more for me and is faster than what i was doing on the blog- I checked out your website and the blog- looks like you are just starting.
There are several sites around like you what you are proposing-
look forward to hearing how you go