Today I Am Grateful for……..
- Luxury of a sleep in on a Sunday morning
- Sunday Farmers market where I get to buy fresh organic local eggs, fruit and vegetables for fabulous prices
- I also get the pleasure of talking with the stallholders we have got to know over the past 5 years or so
- The wonderful fresh mullet we got from Ben the local fisherman today at the beach today
- You tube for showing me how to fillet a fish and my patience as I learn a new skill- yes I did ask myself do I need to do this, why not just go an buy it from the local fish shop. The taste of freshly cooked fish is such a different sensation
- Lance at Jungle of life for the wonderful Sunday thought for today with 11 Hints for Life, no 7 is my favorite: Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
What are you grateful for today?