Day 4- The Gratitude Challenge
Today Nicole has added an extra gratitude to do on Day 4 of the Gratitude Challenge : to give thanks for the good friendships you have now, or have enjoyed in the past. Know that as you do this, and celebrate the Blessing of friendship, you are inviting this energy to brighten your heart again.
My 5 blessing for the day
- I am grateful to Deepak Chopra because I am finding the 21 Day Mediation Challenge Free to Love such a joyful daily practice and where the quote above came from yesterday’s meditation
- I am truly grateful to my partner and soul mate Des because of his unconditional love and support for me always
- I am very grateful that my hair is growing again because it feels so much better now it is not falling out and will become thick and healthy again
- I feel so blessed that it is fine today and I will be able to spend time in the garden
- I am so grateful to my all my online friends because yesterday their comments on my facebook page brought tears to my eyes.
“Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” ~ Christiane Northrup
Will you find time today to be grateful for friendship?
Now I am off to count my blessings, wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessing below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story