Day 17 The Gratitude Challenge
A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity. -Robert Hall
Day 17 of the Gratitude Challenge: I am writing this before Nicole has her challenge posted and I have had a very special week where many friends have touched my heart as well as gifted me healings.
My blessings for today are:
- I am grateful the friendship I share with Karen who sent the card above. Karen and I met online in a course 3 years ago and we talk every my Monday morning on skype. It is a very special friendship and this card made my heart sing.
- I am truly grateful to Jane Rochelle for the healing touch session that I had last night with her because she gifted me this after watching a video interview i did and then we discovered we had lots in common thank you thank you thank you
- I am very grateful for my friend Ellie who I inspired to join me in this challenge. We met about 6 years ago again online through a personal development group and we support one another in so many ways and I love our weekly talks
- I feel so blessed that I live with my best friend and soul mate Des because of the love we share as well as a very special friendship. His love and support over this past year has been amazing.
- I feel so grateful for my friend Heather who I speak with every Thursday. We give on eanother so much joy
- I am so grateful for the special friends I have online who inspire and support me in so many ways. Your love prayers and healing wishes make my heart sing. I would be here all day if i named everyone
Do your friendships make your heart sing?
Now I am off to count my blessing then head to my favorite place the beach to walk and talk – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story