Day 2- Gratitude Challenge
I have drawn this card for the second day in a row so I just had to share thss with you as this was part of the meassage from the guidebook:
Put your focus on enjoying and appreciating each blessing. Your gratitude helps you attract even more blessing into your life.
Now to list my 5 blessing for the day
- I am grateful I have the set of Doreen Virtue’s Goddess Guidance cards because they provide me with insight each morning
- I am truly grateful to Nicole Cody for setting up the Gratitude challenge because it take my daily gratitude practice to another level
- I am very grateful for the Alkaline diet I put myself on last November because it has been so important on my healing journey to vibrant wellness
- I feel so blessed that I have the luxury to be sitting in bed writing this because the sun is shining on the bed right now
- I am so grateful to skype because it allows me to talk with my friend around the world for free.
Now I am off to count my blessings, wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessing below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in here are the details or head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story
- List five Blessings in your journal, explaining why you are grateful for each one.
- Count your Blessings off on the fingers of one hand, summoning positive emotion about each Blessing and saying Thank You from your heart for each one.
- Tonight before you go to sleep, hold your Gratitude Rock and affirm I am richly Blessed. I have an Abundance of Good in my life. Hold in your mind one or more image of a thing you have been grateful for today. Swell that positive energy up in your heart like a beautiful golden light, and give a heart-felt Thank You, Thank You, Thank You to the Universe, then visualise a tiny shower of golden light travelling from your heart into your Gratitude Rock.
- Still holding your Gratitude Rock, bless your fellow travellers on this Gratitude Journey by sending them golden light, and saying Thank you. I Bless You. I intend for you Love, Miracles and Abundance. Know that as you are saying this for them, they are also saying this for you. Feel that connection and gratitude and know that there is real love and support for you here. Place your rock back beside your bed, and go to sleep, cocooned in this good energy.