Today I am grateful for
- The wonderful weekend where I took time out to get clarity and have fun, cook, read and sit in the sun
- AppleCare and the help they gave me in reformatting my Macbook- now to keep the system clean and clutter free. Like starting with a new computer.
- Walking in the sun
- Seeing a pelican swimming on the river this morning
- Realizing that I am growing and making the shifts to uplevel my life
- My gift was having a skype call with the amazing Left thumb blogger, Glenda Watson Hyatt– always so inspiring and a reminder that of how blessed I am – also the reminder to check if my sites are accessible- download Glenda’s ebook to find out- I have some work to do
- My gain- starting the week with a schedule and clear intentions for the week.
What are you grateful for today?
This blog is part of the 10 day Ultimate Blog Challenge