Day 3- The Gratitude Challenge
“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.” ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach
Today Nicole shared the quote above at Day 3- The Gratitude Challenge I love Sarah’s words and her work
Now to list my 5 blessing for the day
- I am grateful for Nicole’s post today because I now see the windy weather we have today as a blessing to blow away the cobwebs.
- I am truly grateful to Angela Artemis and her book The Intuition Principle: How to Attract the Life You Dream Of
and her meditations yesterday because I met a new guide Lily.
- I am very grateful for the love I am because it empowers me and makes me feel so good
- I feel so blessed that I have my new Quantum Healing system because it relieves pain and will allow me to regrow my bones
- I am so grateful to my friend Joy and our skyoe chat because it allowed me to see I was still feeling fear and that I need to release this in a creative way..
Now I am off to count my blessings, wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessing below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story