Be Thankful For Your Ideas
“The air is full of ideas. They are knocking you in the head all the time. You only have to know what you want, then forget it, and go about your business. Suddenly, the idea will come through. It was there all the time.” ~ Henry Ford
Day 20 of the Gratitude Challenge: Today’s challenge is all about ideas.Nicole asks us to “Look around you right now. No matter WHERE you are, you can let your eyes fall on practically anything man-made and say “That was a good idea”, “That was a brilliant idea”, “What a fantastic idea that was” What dis you see? I looked around my bedroom and saw at least 20 things that were an idea . Nicole has provided a guided meditation to attracting ideas. Read more here
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for the hearts I found on the grass because I they provided me with the sign I had been looking for after doing one of Angela Artemis’s meditations.
- I am truly grateful for my weekly free tai chi class at the beach because it is a wonderful gentle form of exercise and breathing
- I am very grateful for today’s meditation because it opened my heart to the flow of ideas
- I am so grateful for the webinar I just watched because it gave me ideas for moving forward with my business
- I feel so blessed that today I woke up with no back pain because this tells me my healing processes are working
What idea will make a difference to your life and maybe the world today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then to have a yummy qunoa and strawberry breakfast – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story