Day 13- The Gratitude Challenge
”Breathing grounds us, it expands us, and it energises us. Although it is a simple act, and free, it also empowers. The breath alone can be a healing force in our lives”= Nicole Cody
Day 13 of the Gratitude Challenge Nicole asks us to breathe: read more here Breathing is an important part of my daily healing since i have learned that we get rid of 70% of the toxins in our body through breathing. After I do my gratitude exercise this morning I am going to do the Breathing exercise at my favorite place the beach.
My 5 blessings for today relate to my body:
- I am grateful that I have learned to e because it is helping my healing process and gives me energy
- I am truly grateful for sun shining this morning because I will get my daily dose of Vitamin D as well as have breakfast in the sun
- I am very grateful the free ebook : Dreams Really do become true from Jaimie Ridler because it has given me a great idea besides it is wonderful to read others dreams
- I feel so blessed that I have so many healing tools because each day I feel more empowered to heal myself and there is less pain
- I am so grateful that today I have woken up feeling love and joy in my heart knowing that through just being me I was able to help a special person believe there is hope.
Will your breath energise you today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then head to my favorite place the beach to walk and breathe – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story