Day 5- The Gratitude Challenge
“Be still and listen to the whispers your heart is sharing with you today”- Suzie Cheel
Today Nicole suggests if gratitude is not flowing focus on the small things on Day 5 of the Gratitude Challenge : I know that just by sitting in silence and allowing my heart to open the gratitude and abundance flows.
My 5 blessings for the day
- I am grateful to the trees I can see as I look out the window because they are alive and full of color and energy, they provide shade and shelter too.
- I am truly grateful for my bed that supports me and allows me to sleep in comfort.
- I am very grateful for the running water we have because yesterday I had a bath such luxury
- I feel so blessed that I just saw a rainbow on this Monday morning and nature is such a blessing
- I am so grateful for my computer because it allows me to be connected to the world
What small things are you grateful for today?
Now I am off to count my blessings, wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story