Day 27 The Gratitude Challenge
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is more people who have come alive ~ Howard Thurman.
Life is not a career path! Life is a glorious opportunity to explore, to grow, to learn and to become.
No matter whether our lives currently reflect the way we want to live, or whether we have a long way to go to realise our dreams, we can begin to be happy where we are.
The more we find to be grateful for, the more good stuff starts to show up in our lives. Transforming our energy and our attitude is as simple as cultivating that attitude of gratitude.
If you were to ask me what your purpose was for this lifetime, I could answer this in just two words – Be Happy. Read more here
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for friends K & J who spent yesterday with us because it made me realise how special true friendship is. It give me goosebumps and makes me feel so happy.
- I am truly grateful for today’s extra challenge to dream of doing what makes you happy and then make a time in your diary to do it because I keep putting of starting a new quilting and stitching project now i will make the time and share an image here later this week.
- I am very grateful that i have so many creative gifts I love to paint, to cook, to stitch, to garden, to inspire you because this makes me feel happy and give me joy.
- I feel so grateful we have a car because we were able to drive our friends yesterday to their family because we also got to see the beautiful countryside and see a wonderful sunset sky
- I am so grateful for the fishermen who go out in their boats because yesterday while we were at Brunswick heads we went to the Fisherman’s Cooperative and bought wild caught leatherjackets that had just been caught and I am grateful that they wrapped them in ice to bring them home. Fresh and yummy
Remember life is for living, and for enjoying the journey. Make sure you make time to do something that you LOVE.
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the beach – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story