Day 29 The Gratitude Challenge
My heart is whispering
I love ME
I am so grateful for ME
I am a blessing to myself & the world
Today I will be gentle with ME
Today I will allow my love to shine
I listen to my heart’s whispers
And I know I am beautiful
– Suzie Cheel
Day 29 of the Gratitude Challenge: Today’s challenge about loving YOU Hence the title of the blog post. I Am Grateful For ME. The poem above was inspired by Nicole post today.
If there is one thing I have learned in this lifetime, it is this: When I love myself, when I am kind to myself and encouraging of myself, healing happens, doors open and life falls into place.
One of the singular most powerful acts you can perform that will transform your life is to have gratitude for YOURSELF. Read more here from Nicole
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for email and Sandra Pawula at Always Well Within because today Sandra’s post inspired me to write my fairytale story “Once there was a woman who was struggling to live her true passion. The universe decided she needed some help and she found herself on an unexpected healing journey. What she discovered was a beautiful journey of self love, patience and acceptance allowing her to empower herself and empower others.”
- I am truly grateful for today’s extra challenge of the mirror exercise because it will enable me to get more in touch with my heart’s whispers and feel that love that is me and say I Love You, You are Enough. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
- I am very grateful I went out with Des yesterday to meet new people because besides being treated to a yummy lunch it was great for me to meet new people and know my story inspires others
- I feel so grateful for the whale that I saw on my morning walk yesterday because they always give me feelings of joy and delight
- I am so grateful for finding my buddy for the 31 day blog challenge as this will keep me accountable and get http;//suziecheel.com back on track. Thank you Inga
Say at least once today
I Love You, You are Enough. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the beach – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story