Day 24 The Gratitude Challenge
Smile often, dream big, and laugh a lot. It will help you will realize how blessed you are with what you have.- anon
Day 24 of the Gratitude Challenge: Nicole shares people who have gone before that she is grateful for people who have dreamed big.
If you look inside your heart ask yourself what is that dream? Look inside your heart. What is that dream of yours? A soul mate? Financial security? Your own business? A career vastly different to what you’re doing now? Success as a healer, artist, musician, writer?
Having gratitude for those who have already done or who are doing the thing you would like to do brings you into stronger alignment with that energy, making you magnetic to opportunities, ideas, resources and teachers Read more here
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful to that I was able to be calm and cool when I went to write this morning and discovered that yesterdays blog post was not showing and nowhere to be found on the site because this means i am living in the now in the past i would have ranted and raved and spent time searching for it. Today I let it go.
- I am truly grateful for Oprah because she inspires me to dream bigger
- I am very grateful that I know I inspire others because this makes me continue to do things to inspire myself
- I feel so grateful for Louise Hay because I still use her book I Can Heal My Life- I first bought this back in 1980’s and it helps me to heal myself.
- I am so grateful Nelson Mandela because he is such an inspiration of hopem strength and courage.
What will you dream about that will uplift you today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then to the beach – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story
[…] Dream Big – http://whatamigratefulfortoday.com/gratitude/are-you-dreaming-big-today/ […]