Day 16 The Gratitude Challenge
“Know that the capacity to heal is within you. Find ways to be grateful for your body today, and grateful for the knowledge that you DO have power in your own healing journey“- Nicole Cody
Day 16 of the Gratitude Challenge: Nicole has given us a meditation today and asking us to heal with the light. Given it is the full moon and this morning I woke feeling the rays of the moon entering my crown chakra I felt this was just beautiful
My 5 blessings for today are:
- I am grateful for the beauty and magic of the full moon because last night because I went outside and felt it’s radiance and pure beauty
- I am truly grateful for beautiful energy healing session that I had last night with Joy Holland because she suggested that “I vision the feel of radiance, the color of radiance, within yourself projecting from inner core through your feet rooted to earth…through the crown of your head, rooted to celestial sky….and let that radiance warm your toes to your forehead, then chill your forehead to your toes…” and when I woke this morning I could see and feel the rays of the moon entering my crown chakra.
- I am very grateful today for the healing light meditation that Nicole has given us because this helps me with using the light to heal my body thank you than you thank you
- I feel so blessed that we have a great local library that allows me to borrow books for free such a blessing and such abundance.
- I am so grateful for pawpaw cream as it is helping to heal my cracked heels.
Will you use the healing light today?
Now I am off to count my blessing then head to my favorite place the beach to walk and talk – wishing you a joy filled day. Please share your blessings below or at http://facebook.com/suziecheel
Just in case you have just joined in head over to Cupcakes and Cauldrons for the full story