What I am Grateful For Today………….
- The magic of the sunrise this morning, it was so special to watch it rise from the sea and through the clouds. The changing hues of the sky is always a joy at dawn.
- For the time I spend each week with my friend Karen Brooks on skype, a great way to start the week and share our goals and visions.
- To starting on my health and fitness plan – have done 5 Tibetans, walked almost 10,000 steps, drunk 2 litres of water and still awake at 11.58pm
- my wonderful online blogging buddies, I love seeing your faces in my twitter stream
- the realization that I am not being effective when I spread myself to thin, now to work out what to happily release.
What are you grateful for today?