Today I am grateful for:
- The magic of mother nature for this amazing combination of color, texture and movement
- The magic when I woke this morning and had the crescent moon and a morning star smiling at me through my bedroom window
- that I have the space and time to have a herb garden. Today I fertilised and trimmed, then made a wonderful pot of lemongrass tea and picked a large bunch of fresh parsley. I love how italian parsley self seeds and there are patches of parsley now all over the garden.
- visiting the area Bilinga, we have chosen to live , walking on the beach there feels so good, I love the idea of walking across the road to the beach – putting it in my vibrational bubble so Law of Attraction can make a match.
- the opportunities I have coming to me and the readiness I feel, wonderful slightly nervous feeling in my gut. That’s good.
What Are You Grateful For Today?