Today I am so grateful for so many things as I was feeling yesterday I really didn’t have a handle of the feeling side, the waves of emotion.
- the worldwide gratitude gathering community where there are so many inspiring stories.
- skype that allows me feel like I am in the same room with my friend Stephanie who lives in Las Vegas, Nevada and her wonderful words of wisdom
- the blessings I felt today as I sat in the sun by the sea at Rainbow Bay and wrote and meditated
- This amazing picture I took as I was leaving the beach, like an angel shining down on me:)
- Des being there for a cuddle when I really needed one today.
- Laura @Ning for sorting out my lost Ning ID
- this comment left on my blog in the Boundless Living Challenge
You really helped change my whole outlook today with your Gratitude blogs, Suzie, you have really inspired me to BE THE CHANGE. Thank you! Joyfully, Pegatha
So What are you grateful for today?